Neuromuscular Therapy –
Neuromuscular Therapy ( NMT) Physical Therapy
- Neuromuscular therapy is a manual therapy which deals with both the nerves and muscular systems together
How Neuromuscular Therapy Works –
- Trigger Points – Sensitive and highly irritable point in the body which can refer pain to other parts of the body.
- Nerve Entrapment – When a nerve gets “pinched” and can lead to pain.
- Posture – Can lead to weakness in muscle caused by poor gait and movement patterns.
- Nutrition – One of the most important factors in relation to a healthy body.